The rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus in Malaysia in its third wave has resulted in the government enforcing yet another lockdown, looking to minimize the spread. While this may be effective in fighting the virus, the SOPs put in place have made it difficult for businesses that haven’t gone online to continue operations smoothly. Fortunately, with remote management software like that of Sales Connection’s, your business can practice SOP and succeed while doing so.
How can our software help you?
- Keep in line with SOPs such as social distancing and working from home by using our software’s task management and scheduling feature.
- Protect the health of your employees and avoid the penalties of working in-person by delegating tasks to each employee digitally, eliminating the need for face-to-face meetups.
- Each employee will be notified of their assignment, ensuring no one is overlooked and can view it clearly using the Calendar View.
- Skip the hassle of having to manually follow-up on their progress and view it in real-time instead, as employees can update their work on the app.
Mobile CRM with Sales Connection
- No longer forced to be stuck in the office, you can access your customer information anywhere, anytime, without facing the hassle of digging up physical files in-person.
- Using our Mobile CRM feature, customer information, history, scheduling, and so much more can be viewed via the app - simplifying the process and allowing you to work from home effectively and peacefully.
- Avoid losing important information in a sea of messages that are shared through personal chat apps like WhatsApp by using our built-in chat system.
- With our clean and easy-to-use interface, conversations can take place under specific jobs that have been scheduled for specific customers.
- They can share text, images, videos, and documents with seamlessness, making for an experience that is as good as working in the office - all while working remotely and separately. This ensures increased productivity and proper practice of COVID SOPs.
- Sales Connection’s software offers all that’s mentioned above and so much more. Other features include, but is not limited to:
- Check-in feature for employees to check-in digitally
- Online and offline capabilities with DATASYNC
- Overtime and automated expense claims tracking
- Digital Form Generation such as quotations, service sheets, and more
- Asset information and history
- To see the full range of features offered by Sales Connection and how it can help you overcome the struggles of working by going digital, click here.
- Sales Connection can customize its software to suit all your business needs.